We are reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn a commission. Learn more.
I’m a bread fanatic and love baking fresh bread. I’ve kept my own sour dough starter for years and use store-bought quick rise yeast as well.
I’ve baked bread in loaf pans, on a pizza stone, and in cast iron. I used to have a bread maker back in the day, but I prefer not having that big appliance that’s mostly a one trick pony.
I’m also a connoisseur of bakeries and love to check out bakeries locally, and when I’m traveling. In fact, checking out bakeries is a great way to see a town and there’s always bread and pastries!
Here are my best articles about bread.
- Great Bread Box for Homemade Bread
- Stand Mixer for Bread Dough
- Electric Knife for Cutting Bread
- Way to Keep Bread Fresh Overnight
- How to Make Banana Bread Moist After Baking
- Bread Slicer
- The Bread Pans and Why You Need One
- Bread Box For Keeping Bread Fresh
- Stainless Steel Bread Boxes
- Breadmakers for Sourdough
- Dutch Ovens for Baking Breads