Hands down, the best insulated water bottle out there is from Klean Kanteen.
Klean Kanteen is known for being one of the most reliable, high quality water bottle brands, and their insulated water bottles are no exception. The Klean Kanteen Reflect at Amazon.
An excellent insulated water bottle keeps its contents hot or cold for a long time, is nontoxic, and is easy to clean. This is all of those things.
I love the look and price of this bottle. Which makes it even easier to recommend. It comes in a variety of colors and sizes, and has many different kinds of caps that can fit it. You’re sure to find something that fits your needs. I thought I’d write this up to help other people see why this bottle is so great.
Double-wall vacuum insulation
The most important part of an insulated water bottle is its ability to keep its contents (you guessed it) insulated. Whether you’re looking to keep iced water nice and cold, or to keep hot tea steaming all day, this water bottle has you covered.
It can keep your hot beverages warm for up to 20 hours, and cold beverages cold for up to 50 hours! Those are some pretty impressive timelines. Maybe you need hot coffee throughout a long day of errands. This water bottle will deliver. It’s also an ideal bottle for camping or hiking. Even when you can’t re-cool your drink, you’ll have cold, refreshing water that will last for a long time.
There’s nothing worse than a leaky water bottle. It can wreak havoc in a well-organized backpacking pack, or spill liquid over important class notes, or even cell phones and other electronics.
The leak-proof cap on this water bottle will prevent that from happening. Your belongings will stay nice and dry while you transport your beverages.
The opening at the top of this insulated water bottle is larger than most bottles. At 1.75 inches (that’s 44mm), this bottle is easy to fill and pour from. You won’t need a funnel to refill it. You can relax knowing that it’s easier to clean too.
Features and specifications
- The double-wall vacuum insulation means this water bottle has some serious insulation power. It will keep your drinks warm for up to 20 hours, and cold for up to 50 hours. I doubt you’ll need anything to insulate for longer than that!
- With food grade 18/8 stainless steel construction, you know this water bottle is nontoxic and is built with your health and safety in mind.
- The leak proof cap ensures that your belongings will be safe when you’re carrying them alongside this water bottle. It also has a loop on the cap, making it convenient to carry by hand or attach to a backpack or bag. This is the perfect water bottle for people on the go.
- This water bottle needs to be hand washed. It is not dishwasher safe. That’s true of most insulated water bottles and other insulated kitchen appliances.
- This insulated water bottle is compatible with other Klean Kanteen water bottle caps, which means that even if you lose or break your cap, you can easily obtain a new cap that will fit. This also means that you can choose a cap to fit your needs. There’s the looped cap it comes with, a child’s sippy cup cap, a sport cap, a stainless steel cap, and other options. You can personalize this great bottle to fit whatever adventure you’re going on each day.
What customers are saying
People love this Klean Kanteen insulated water bottle. The reviews are overwhelmingly positive, with people using them to fit a variety of needs.
Kids and adults alike love the fun colors the water bottles come in, and people consistently say that they live up to the promise of keeping things warm or cold for extended periods of time.
They are durable, effective, and easy to clean. People simply love their purchase.
A few people mention receiving water bottles in colors that don’t seem to match the colors shown online, which isn’t great. The orange in particular doesn’t seem to look like the color they advertise. This is a fairly minor inconvenience. I still find it easy to recommend this insulated water bottle as a great purchase.
Who should buy this product?
Anyone trying to keep hydrated and active should buy this great, affordable water bottle. Whether you’re a seasoned hiker who’s looking for their new hydration companion, or someone who just needs a good water bottle to keep your water cold when left in the car on a hot day, this is the perfect product for you.
Who shouldn’t buy this product?
This water bottle may not be great if you’re looking for something very cheap. It is a bit of an investment, though it seems to be worth the price. If you’re looking for the cheapest option, Klean Kanteen may not be the way to go.
The Klean Kanteen insulated water bottle comes in a variety of fun colors and in different sizes, depending on your needs. It’s a great insulated bottle that seems to actually keep things warm and cold as long as it advertises.
It is a little bit on the expensive side, but if you’re looking for an excellent, durable, easy to clean insulated water bottle, it’s hard to go wrong with this one.
Image credit via Flickr Creative Commons: Markus T.