I have an obsession with cast iron.
I started with Lodge but then discovered the vintage stuff – Wagner is my favorite right now.
If you have a knife, you need to have a knife sharpener. A dull knife is bad news and should not be tolerated.
OK, that’s just my opinion but still…keep your knives sharp!
Every kitchen needs a great set of knives.
I like to build my collection one blade at a time, but there are dozens of great knife block sets on the market.
I love bread!
I love coffee more than bread!
The Review Process
We have reviews on many products. We test everything we can first-hand, but sometimes we have to go on the experience of others. If we can’t test the products with our own hands, we gather all the information we can and even analyze 100s of reviews by real owners.
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read the disclosure for more info.
How-To Guides and Articles
- Healthiest Nonstick Pans
- If You are Meal Prepping, Use this Tupperware
- How to Cook a Pig in the Ground
- How to Ripen Avocados Quickly
- Chef’s Choice 130 Professional Knife Sharpener
- How to Clean a Cast Iron Teapot
- How to Preserve Food
- Wusthof Electric Knife Sharpener – 3 Stage
- How to Make Applesauce
- Awesome Lunch Boxes For Adults
- How to Make Buttermilk with Almond Milk
- How Long Does Butter Last in the Fridge?
- Most Accurate Measuring Spoons
- The Right Salt Grinders
- Hydro Flask versus S’well
- How to Make Potato Flour at Home
- Are Glass Cutting Boards Safe?
- Yeti Rambler versus Thermos
- How to Clean and Cut Brussels Sprouts
- How to Substitute Baking Powder in Cookies
- What Do Turnips Taste Like?
- Best Candy Thermometers
- Air Fryers for a Large Family
- Best 8 Tofu Presses
- Best Toddler Plates
- What are the Best Containers for Freezing Leftovers
- Best Sausage Stuffer for the Money
- Best Pot for Boiling Eggs
- Best KitchenAid Attachment For Cookies
- Best Knife For Trimming Brisket
- What’s the Best Knife Sharpener for Wusthof Knives?
- Best Carving Knife for Brisket
- Best Burr Coffee Grinders (for a bargain)
- What’s the Best Cherry Pitter
- Best Ice Cube Tray for Baby Food
- What’s the Best Dishwasher for Pots and Pans
- What Is The Best Japanese Knife Sharpener
- Best Ceramic Cookware for Gas Stoves
- What are the Best Tools for Cutting Hard Cheese
- Best Tablecloths for Everyday Use
- What’s the Best Fabric for Nut Milk Bags
- What’s the Best Nut Chopper for Almonds
- Best Smoker Box for Gas Grills
- Best Margarita Machine For Home
- What are the Best Baskets for Grilling Vegetables
- What is the Best Rice Cooker for Sticky Rice
- Best Bread Slicer
- What’s the Best Lump Charcoal for Big Green Egg
- What’s the Best Way to Store Spinach
- 12 Best Instant Ramen
- INKBIRD INT-11P-B Review
Featured or Mentioned On: