Do you want:
- Cool information about food?
- Interesting and tasty recipes?
- A nerdy outlook on anything in the kitchen?
If you answered “Yes” to any of those questions, then, my friends, you are in the right place. My name is Doug, aka the kitchen professor. No, I’m not really a professor.
Doug – The Kitchen Professor
The kitchen professor grew out of a modest blog that was dedicated to vintage cast iron – Wagner Cast Iron in case you’ve heard of it. That site isn’t out there anymore but you can find most of those old posts here in the cast iron section.
I post a few recipes and review some products, too.
Here are some fun facts about me:
- I’ve been cooking ever since I can remember. I first perfected the art of a grilled cheese.
- When my mom taught me how to make scrambled eggs for the first time, I cracked the egg directly on the counter and failed to get any of the egg in the bowl.
- I used to bake a lot of bread and I loved it.
- But right now I am staying away from most grains, especially gluten-rich grains like wheat.
CONTACT INFO: Email doug (@)thekitchenprofessor.com
Gabriella – Lead Editor and Contributor
It was her job to peel, chop, grate and dice while learning about everything from home made gnocchi and linguini to breads and delicious sauces like Vongole. Not to mention the secrets to those hearty, meaty Ragùs!
In her spare time you’ll find her trying out new dishes (and gadgets) in her kitchen.
Her passion grew as she got older. She never realized her dream of becoming a professional chef, but every time she cooks for her family she gets a chance to explore her love of food.
When she’s not prepping meals for her kids, she loves to try out new recipes, cookware and kitchen utensils.
Find us on Social: